Plastic component design
Kavia Moulded Products has a great deal of experience in supporting customer plastic component design with the same team for the last 25 years. In that period they must have been involved in over 300 projects and over 1,500 plastic components. The many of those projects will have been tooled by Kavia too so we would have had input into the design for tooling and manufacture. Working on projects with inventors, product design houses and product design teams for blue chip companies.
Contact us for your project enquiry. Kavia encourages our customers to get us involved as early as possible in the project so they can benefit from the greatest amount of innovation, component costing and project planning. See further information specific to inventors, designers and buyers.
During the product design process Kavia can support:
- Plastic component design
- Concept visualization and renderings
- Material selection
- Design for injection mould tooling and manufacture
- Design for ultrasonic welding
- Design for assembly
- Prototyping: CNC, SLA, SLS, Vacuum casting or rapid Aluminium tooling
- Project planning
- Plastic component costing
- Resource other manufacturing processes: die-casting, vacuum forming, blow moulding, rotational moulding and CNC machining
- Resource bought-in items such as: fixings, metalwork, decals, seals and bearings.
- We also have electronics partners for design and contract manufacturing support
Of course if you or your company has advanced your design independently Kavia is happy to quote you for UK Tooling and manufacture, please submit your CAD data (3d STEP and 2D PDF) in a ZIP file here.