2K Bow Ball – Used for Rowing and Sculling
2K Bow Ball
Sept. 2012 List Guide Price
Excl. Local Tax and Delivery
Model Number: KMP121112
Variants of core colours of Red/Blue/Black/Light Grey
We are looking for Distributors and Retailers
We are currently Seeking Distributors and retailers for this product please Contact us.
This highly durable bow ball employs a 2-part over-moulded system hiding the core from harmful UV rays with a softer outer skin. When combined these deal with repeated impacts from daily use.
- 2K Bow ball
- Flush fitting fixing collars
Designed by rowers for rowers
Safe and cost effective
The 2K Bow ball was developed to improve water safety and save money because of its super durable long life construction. The male and female fitting collars with washers offer the best and most secure fixing together with low profile flush heads to minimise protrusions that cause damage and injury during impacts.
2-Part design and construction
The high density and high impact coloured core interlocks with the outer bow ball, protected from degrading UV rays gives excellent repeated impact performance from landing jetty contacts and stable location during incident impacts. Large blended radii to reduce points of stress and the styling looks great along with the contrasting core colour and three racing strips illustrating the connection to the ball and racing to come first. The coloured high-density core also offers excellent fixing location that is resistant to tearing and ripping.
The outer low-density material offers mounting flexibility for the many different bow widths and side profiles. Boat builders should enquire with Kavia Moulded Products if they require a custom profile service and supply.
For your information
Each 2K bow ball is marked with the manufacturing month and year so you can observe the long life and value of purchase. It is component is also marked with a Resin identification code 7, other. The >TPE< used is fully recyclable and reprocessable at end of life and we encourage customers to return to reseller.
- Draft instructions, Sept 2012
- Slide the 2K bow ball over the tip of the rowing craft’s bow.
- Hold the bow ball in place and drill a pilot hole through the side of the bow ball into the bow.
- Now drill the clearance hole that matches the fixing collars
- Insert flush fitting fixing collars and washers
UK and Northern Ireland
Neaves Rowing Services www.neaves-rowing.com
International Wholesalers or Distributor Enquiries to:
Kavia Moulded Products www.kavia.info/contact Wholesaler minimum order quantity of 50 sets on BLMB Kits and 100 on 2k Bow Ball.
Quotes and feedback
‘It was good to meet you, Kavia’s Iain Hill at Peterborough Regatta. I was impressed with your new 2k bow balls and have just placed an order with Neaves Rowing Services for 40’ Paul at PC Boat Repairs
Boatbuilders and Boat Repairers
- Janousek Racing Boats
- John Waugh Racing Boats (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
- PC Boat Repairs
- Stämpfli Racing Boats
- Vega Réalisations Composites, France
- Wintech Racing Boats, Europe
Companies and Organisations
- Neaves Rowing Services, extra thank you for requesting new product solution
- The Rowing Group, Chicago
- Abingdon School Boat Club
- Cambridge 99 Rowing Club
- Henley Rowing Club Leander Club, custom Salmon Pink coloured core
- Oxford University Boat Club, Oxford Blue is now a standard colour
- Nottingham Rowing Club
- Peterborough City Rowing Club